Welcome to itsfineimfine.com, my creative outlet for complaining and seeking attention.
One of my friends once said, “IFIF is a reminder that everyone is struggling,” and I like that because struggling is a strong theme in my life.
My name is Augusta and I live in Dallas with my husband Lane, pug Cookies, and step-cat Kilroy. I’m not sure how to format the commas in that sentence.
- Who Is Ira Roth
- I Was A Single Mother For One Weekend And I Can Do Anything
- The True Story Of Being A 25-Year-Old And Sitting At A Beyonce Concert Alone
- How to Not Blackout At Your Wedding Reception And Other Important Wedding Advice
- It’s All Fun And Games Until You’re In The Fetal Position At Your Airport Gate
- A Guide to Dallas Fashion Bloggers
- Rainbow Kitten Surprise Review
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. if you make a purchase from here, I may receive a small commission! big gul gotta eat!