The only blog that’s not here to help you.
My name is Augusta and I’ve been creating tragic blogs (this one is #4) about the daily nothings of my life since 2009. IFIF was created in 2014, and just like life in your early twenties, blog content was all over the place. There were some highly motivated phases with daily new blog posts and there were droughts that lasted months. Some posts scream, “I’m A Fashion Blogger Now,” with links to clothes galore, and some posts just scream (lots of all caps to be seen here). I’ve been there done that with Bachelor recaps. I’ve even brought Jesus into the conversation because my goal is to make everyone really uncomfortable.
However, now that I’m married, boring, and a cat stepmom, there is no time like four years later to really get serious about blogging.
Here’s what you can expect from itsfineimfine.com:
- New posts every Friday morning (hehe maybe!)
- Nothing helpful or motivational
- Some satire
- Lots of complaining
- Lists of celebrities who annoy me
- Weddings/marriage content– HASHTAG BASIC NEWLY WED, Y’ALL!
- Links to products that are decent (and I’m legally required to tell you I make commish if you purchase from said links)
- Occasional mentions of Lane, my husband, who puts up with nothing because I’m very low maintenance and an angel 100% of the time
You can also see some of my ramblings over at D Magazine and Dallas Observer. And just in case you were worried my head was getting too big, let us #NeverForget that one time a stranger diagnosed me with Bipoloar Disorder in the comments.
Follow my personal social below.