All aboard the struggle bus, IFIF is the driver.
It’s fine I’m fine dot com is a reminder that no one knows what they’re doing. Everyone is struggling and it’s the blind leading the blind out there. I write about your usual lifestyle topics, only slightly funnier. I hope.
I live in Dallas with my husband Lane, pug Cookies, and step-cat Kilroy.
- Who Is Ira Roth
- The True Story Of Being A 25-Year-Old And Sitting At A Beyonce Concert Alone
- How to Not Blackout At Your Wedding Reception And Other Important Wedding Advice
- I Did The One Day Buda Juice Cleanse And Lived To Blog It
- I Was A Single Mother For One Weekend And I Can Do Anything
- It’s All Fun And Games Until You’re In The Fetal Position At Your Airport Gate
- A Guide to Dallas Fashion Bloggers
- Rainbow Kitten Surprise Review (okay, this isn’t on IFIF, but it’s my favorite freelanced article!)
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. if you make a purchase from here, i may receive a small commission! bloggers gotta eat too, babe!