I’m getting emotional watching the little mermaid while writing this but I’m going to try to hold it together.
The other day I Instagrammed, asking what you wanted me to blog about and the responses were just ok. Just kidding they were awesome. Some were really funny, and some were potentially offensive to other readers, which is also really funny.
Here’s what you wanted me to blog about:
- Marketing/social media/P.R. tips. I don’t know anything about P.R. writing. I considered offering some social media tips in my recent self-important my job is real blog, but maybe it will be a future blog, or maybe it will just be a one-on-one convo and not a blog who knows.
- Man buns and men in skinny jeans in general. A man buns blog is coming. (Spoiler alert: I’m not into them. Another spoiler alert: I’ve asked like 78 girls their feelings on man buns. Blog research is real).
- How to break it to your extended family that they aren’t the target blog audience. This is a brilliant idea, known to be true by many bloggers I’m sure. While we all cringe knowing our grandmas, aunts, and step-uncles know about our going out habits, we don’t stop blogging about it.
- Why dressing like a poor chic hippy is actually so expensive. Valid point. Why is it so hard to pull off homeless chic? And why do you have to marry into a trust-fund family to afford it? How much to men with man buns spend on hair products?
- Why celiacs hate the gluten free trend. This would be a guest post, by my cousin Judy, who is also a blogger and a mother. She is a mommy blogger. Most mommy bloggers are basic and overly fluffy, but this blog is REAL and hilarious and will offer a nice afternoon blog work break. See here: http://wheresmymilk.wordpress.com.
- A typical day in the life of Augusta. I’m a celebrity and the people want to know what that’s like.
- Sunday fundayz. One time me and two friends accidentally got drunk at a nail salon on a Sunday. Dallas is weird. I should probably get started on more research for this blog and stop everything I’m doing and start brunching???
- My budget. I got impatient and wrote this already.
- My intern. <<<3333
- Embracing rainbows. I don’t know what this means but it sounds sugary.
- Tinder. I actually have only been on one Tinder date and it was boring. I haven’t been on the app for over a year. However, PMS has some great Tinder blogs to quench your ohmygodshedidwhat thirst.
- The epidemic of boudoir photoshoots, pre-weddings. I want to write this blog. I really do. But what about all the white girls out there actually doing this? Will I hurt their feelings? Do I have enough material to write this? How many funny things are there to say about smiling eyes or “smeyes”? You do you I guess?
FuTuRe BLaWgz tO fOLLoW~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
2 responses to “I asked you what you wanted me to blog about and you didn’t disappoint”
As a man with a huge butt, I’m very interested in female opinions of man-asses. If you need example photos I can furnish them but you need a wide-angle lens to get these cheeks in the shot.
Okay, I didn’t offer my suggestion about blog topics, but it would be a blog on trending words. I just read (you can infer listened to) three books that all contained the word hubris. Since I rarely need a synonym for pomposity, I had to Google it. Luckily for me, my phone is smart and it could figure out the word I wanted even with my major spelling mistakes. So, do authors have a secret society that requires them to insert a code word in their masterpieces or was hubris one of the words on last year’s Word of the Day calendar?
to briefly reply to your possible topics….
When covering skinny jeans, please explain the musicians current obsession with crotch grabbing. My old lady friends and I don’t get it!
I consider myself part of your extended family and I love reading your blog. I just heard Garth Brooks comment (when told that his Facebook page had just hit a million likes) that he had a really big family. So, don’t count us out!
I consider my style to be eclectic hippy chic. And I can tell you why it is so expensive. The ladies in my favorite boutique just keep bringing more things to my dressing room (while continually refilling my wine). The combination is $$$$$! Thank heavens there is a Starbuck’s next door.
I love bread! I’m not even going to pretend to go gluten free. But I have a neighbor who’s lips swell if she kisses her husband after he has eaten wheat.
Your typical day has to beat the heck out of mine (well, unless one of my four kiddos does something funny!)
Dallas has some fantastic brunch spots. Enjoy your research!
No Budget, No Intern and while I do enjoy a good rainbow…. HA!
I’m going to go Google Tinder.
I’m over the boudoir photos!
Enjoy your weekend and keep up the blogs. I love reading them!